Mahangai Rahat Camp 2023 (MRC) Rajasthan
The Rajasthan government will organize the Mahangai Rahat Camp 2023. The registration for schemes such as the gas cylinder scheme, free 100 units of electricity bill scheme for domestic consumers, Annapurna free packet food scheme, etc. will be done at the gram panchayat level.
In addition to the above schemes, through the Mahangai Rahat Camp 2023, information about various welfare flagship schemes being implemented by the Rajasthan government will be disseminated to the general public.
The administration of the Panchayati Raj and Rural Development Department of Rajasthan, in collaboration with village communities, is organizing these camps for the systematic and effective implementation of the campaign. Along with this, the administration of the Urban Development Housing and Local Self-Government Department of Rajasthan has also included the campaign in these camps.
Information about various schemes being implemented by the Rajasthan government through the inflation relief camps will be given to the people.
Nearly 30 departments of the Rajasthan administration will participate in these camps. In these camps, Rajasthan citizens will be able to register for various schemes, provide their eligibility information, etc., all in one place, and they will not need to go through various government offices to avail themselves of the benefits of the schemes.
What are the schemes included in the Mahangai Rahat Camp 2023 Scheme?
- Indira Gandhi LPG cylinder subsidy scheme
- Chief Minister Free Electricity Scheme
- Chief Minister Free Agriculture Electricity Scheme
- Chief Minister Free Annapurna Food Packet Scheme
- Chief Minister Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Indira Gandhi Urban Employment Guarantee Scheme
- Social Security Pension Scheme
- Chief Minister Accidental Insurance Scheme
- Chief Minister Health Insurance Scheme
- Chief Minister Kamdhenu Insurance Scheme