On Monday (24 April 2023), the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Ashok Gehlot, inaugurated the ‘Mehangai Rahat’ camps, which are the flagship initiative of his government, in Mahapura village of Sanganer district. These camps will be set up across the state between April 24 to June 30 2023, to ensure that the beneficiaries of various welfare schemes offered by the state government receive their entitled benefits.
During the launch of the ‘Mehangai Rahat’ camps from Mahapura village in Sanganer district, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot expressed concern over the adverse impact of inflation on the public. He highlighted the state government’s efforts to mitigate the effects of rising prices by providing LPG cylinders at Rs 500 under the Ujjwala Yojna, adding that the Centre should also step in to provide relief to the people who are unable to refill cylinders due to their cost.
Shri Gehlot also interacted with the beneficiaries and officials present during the launch event. The launch was attended by Chief Secretary Usha Sharma and Congress State President Govind Singh Dotasra.
The registration portal and website for the inflation relief camp were inaugurated on the previous day. Registration is compulsory for availing the benefits of the 10 public welfare schemes run by the state government. To make the process convenient for the public, individuals from any district can register at camps in other districts through the Rajasthan government’s Jan Aadhar card, Gehlot said.
The Rajasthan government is fully committed to providing maximum relief to the people of the state during this inflationary period, and through these camps, more people will be connected with the public welfare schemes, the chief minister said.
Rajasthan Mehngai Rahat Camp 2023 aims to relieve poor and underprivileged sections from inflation.
- The Rajasthan government has announced several beneficial schemes for poor peoples in the financial year 2023-24, keeping in mind the people’s daily needs.
- The announcements made will be conveyed to the public through the Mehngai Rahat Camp, which will be held in mission mode for effective and timely implementation.
- The special counters for the Mahngai rahat camp in Rajasthan will be set up at each camp organized with the administration of villages and cities.
- Registration for ten schemes will be open at the camp for the people to avail of benefits.
- The Rajasthan Dearness Relief Camp, or Mahengai Rahat Camp, is a scheme to relieve poor people from inflation and unemployment.
- The Mahengai Rahat Camp List will detail all the schemes and their benefits.
- The camp will be organized in rural and urban areas with the respective administration.
- The Mahngai Rahat Camp Rajasthan will provide necessary relief to people struggling with rising prices of daily necessities.
- The date for the Mahngai Rahat Camp Rajasthan is 24 April to 30 June 2023.